About Aqia Insurance
We have started over ten years ago and have grown into a true market-leader in the highly specialized field of health insurance and protection for the international school’s community. With offices in Japan and the U.K., we can offer support to schools all over the world.
AQIA Insurance is governed by the Financial Conduct Authority in the U.K., we adhere to the very highest professional standards at all times and must always work under the overarching principle of Treating Customers Fairly.
We provide a wide range of insurance products that will cover prevention, protection and peace of mind.
- Health Cash Plans – A simple and affordable way to look after your employee’s health and wellbeing by allowing them to claim cashback on their everyday healthcare expenses such as dental check-ups, contact lenses, physiotherapy, hospital stays and much more.
- Health Screenings – Tests to detect any health problems or diseases early before any symptoms occur, this way early treatment can be offered or information to help make informed decisions
- Dental Insurance – Insurance cover for dental treatments and emergencies to help pay for the cost of treatments
- Absence Management Programmes – Systems put in place to manage and monitor employee absences and assess whether they are fit to return to work
- International Health Insurance – Health cover wherever your employees are in the world
- Travel Insurance – Insurance plan covering medical expenses, trip cancellation, flight accidents and other losses incurred while travelling internationally or domestically
- Private Medical Insurance – Insurance policy meeting some or all of the costs of private medical treatment
- Replacement Teacher Cover – Cover for substitute teachers in the absence of full-time classroom teachers
Peace of Mind
- Employment Assistance Programmes – Employee benefit programmes intended to help employees deal with personal problems that might adversely affect their work performance, health and wellbeing
- Group Income Protection – Financial benefit and rehabilitation support if an employee is unable to work because of a long-term illness or injury, helping manage sickness and associated costs
- Group Life Insurance & Critical Illness – Life insurance that covers an entire group of people, and a lump sum paid to your employees of they’re diagnosed with a serious illness
Some Of Our Providers